Improve your performance under value-based payment. Simplify administration across multiple payer contracts. Rely on Qcentive as your independent source of truth for settlement calculations.
Provider organizations want a consistent view across value-based contracts, accurate reporting of clinical and financial performance, and clear pathways to achieving incentives. At Qcentive, our powerful platform and deep expertise can help you succeed.
Who We Serve
Integrated delivery systems, academic medical centers, community hospitals
Physician Group Practices
Primary care and specialists
- Providers engaged in value-based contracts need a path to success given the myriad payment models and contracts offered by payer organizations.
- Success requires current and accurate information about performance and the ability to use that information to proactively manage and improve patient care.
- Administrative complexity and inconsistent data pose threats to the transparency of measured results.
- Data analysis and contractual settlements tax already scarce resources.
Qcentivize Your Value-Based Payment Program
- Understand cost and quality trends and how you compare against peers and contractual benchmarks.
- Identify and prioritize cost-saving opportunities and their potential impact on your financial results.
- Glean insights into performance drivers through our platform’s user-friendly interfaces.
- Track how well your organization captures incentive payments over time.
Our innovative technology offers transparent, trustworthy, frequent monitoring of financial performance, and serves as an independent source of truth for final settlement.
- Calculate and allocate earned incentives to downstream operating units and referral partners.
Qcentive’s powerful platform:
- Frees up providers’ scarce resources by automating analytics and reporting across multiple payer contracts and incentive payment models, including population-based, total-cost-of-care models and episode payment bundles.
- Allows your end users to interpret and act on reports rather than simply create them.
The ongoing debate about healthcare and economic policy is certain to impact value-based payment at the state and federal levels. Qcentive’s experienced leadership team has a deep understanding of market trends and can counsel providers to adapt through uncertainty.